mergers & acquisitions
Whilst setting up new business might not be time-efficient, mergers & acquisitions (M&A) is widely reported as the quickest way to access a market whether it be through acquiring equity, assets or consolidation. TND Legal assists both local and foreign enterprises in numerous type of M&A transactions including but not limited to private M&A, corporate restructurings and equity capital markets.
In combination with our transactional expertise, we offer full legal services for an M&A transaction, ranging from deal structure advice and legal due diligence at the initial stage to definitive documents drafting and finally, to governmental filings and registration at closing. Our team is co-led by Mr. To Xuan Tinh, as managing partner and Mr. Vo Huu Tu, as partner of the firm who are equipped with both legal and financial expertise.
- Assisted an international education corporation in performing legal due diligence and drafting transaction documents for acquisition of a local school with campuses in HCM and Hanoi;
- Assisted a Singapore-based investor in acquiring lands for construction of international schools in Vietnam;
- Assisted a Hong Kong-based real estate developer in conducting legal due diligence on an industrial park project in Vietnam;
- Acted as legal counsel for a Hong Hong-based company in acquiring a local advertising company;
- Assisted a Malaysia-based company in performing conditions precedent for an M&A transaction in Binh Duong province;
- Assisted a legal investment management fund in Vietnam in acquiring / investing in healthcare and solar power sectors; and
- Assisted a Korean-based investor in performing legal due diligence on two real estate projects in a central province of Vietnam.